Thursday, June 25, 2009

I had a birthday suprise!!!... And its not my birthday...

This is my first time blogging, and up until 5 minutes ago, I had nothing particularly interesting or new to write about. While eating, my delicious strawbery yogurt, I was nearly choked from behind by Kelsey McDonell. When I turned around to notice that it wasn't an assassination attempt, I realized that the rope that Kelsey was using said Happy Birthday all over it. Shortly after, I recieved a card and a "Happy Half Birthday" Sign. I could not have been more happikly surprised. I didn't even know that anyone knew about it and it was touching to know that my youth group cared enough to do this for me! I would trade none of them for the world! These are some of my best friends. Especially Greg Von Wald (who is typing this now as Alex tells me what to write). I would like to thank all of them! Before I go back to my room, I just would like to say I miss my parents and friends who happen to be reading this! Au revoir!

- Alex :)

1 comment: