Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Ones Packed?


So Greg and I finished packing this morning at exactly 12pm and we're guessing we're the first ones completely ready (toothbrush and everything!). So if our breath smells bad it's because we haven't brushed our teeth in two days (just kidding, we have two toothbrushes =] ). We're so excited for workcamp; the fun with new and old friends, the hard work, the god sightings, and the chance to get away from our parents for a week! It's Greg's first time and he is asking me questions every two minutes about everything!! There have been so many e-mails about what to pack and what to wear that we both are confused! Especially the part where they recommend we wear wool sweaters, spandex pants and aqua socks for rafting? (and I just put my last pair of aqua socks in the laundry. I still have some turquoise socks, would those work??) But the free snacks, "comfortable heated changing rooms", "hot showers", and free hotdog cookout make this Jim Thorpe River Adventure seem better than the school we're staying at in Elmira! Overall we're really excited for the amazing experiences we're going to have this week!

2 comments:

  1. packing? hmm i should start. i keep forgetting that kid has yet to go on a workcamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. I packed my aqua socks.

    -Zach

    ReplyDelete